ECCV 2024 Submissions Guide
Paper submissions: The Call for Papers, submission system, and the details policies, guidelines, and FAQs are available under the following links:
- Call for Papers
- CMT conference submission system: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ECCV2024/
- Before preparing and submitting a paper to ECCV 2024, authors must familiarize themselves with the following policies and guidelines:
- The upload of supplementary materials will open on March 08, 2024, after the paper submission deadline.
- The steps required for the paper registration deadline are described in the Submission Policies and CMT Author Instructions. Please also refer to the FAQs for a concise summary.
Contacting PCs: Given the substantial increase in submissions over the recent years, the PCs will be fully dedicated to ensuring the proper allocation of papers to suitable ACs and reviewers and to overseeing the review process. PCs will strictly adhere to the following policies:
- Late submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Submissions of papers, or updates to papers, via email will not be accepted.
- Requests to modify lists of authors will not be considered, regardless of the justification provided.
- Detailed elucidation of policies will not be provided.
Consequently, the PCs will not respond to emails addressing these specific points.
Regarding issues with CMT, individual problems that affect only a single author or a small group are generally not attributable to CMT and are typically a result of a user error. If you believe you have encountered such an issue, it is more likely that there was a mistake on your part, and you should address it accordingly. In the event of a widespread CMT failure, it would impact a significant number of individuals, and the PCs will be well aware of the situation. In such cases, there is no necessity to inform the PCs, as they would already be actively addressing the matter.